When applying a screen protector make sure you are in a dust free environment. Air bubbles are formed when dust particles or oily fingerprints are stuck on the screen or on the tempered glass just before application. Even a small hair will lead to air bubbles as the particle gets stuck in between the screen and the tempered glass.
- Steps on how to apply tempered glass on any & all mobile phones.
- Clean your phone screen using the alcohol wipes.
- Remove the protective film/flap from your tempered glass.
- Place the tempered glass on the screen using appropriately from edges.
- Press from the middle to edges to remove any air bubbles if any using the card provided in the box.